Best Wargaming birthday gifts
When I began writing this I thought (yes it does happen occasionally), “Guru you’ve stuffed up again. You should have posted this a month ago and made sure copies were left everywhere”!!!
- Miniatures: The obvious choice, if you let them know what to get. Hint leave a catalogue out with things highlighted!
- Rule books: This would be great for US to play if I only had the rules!
- Games: Leave a copy of your gameology (or other games retailer) wish list on the table
- Books: Leave a selection around so they know the sort of stuff you are interested in.
- Paints, brushes and tools: Must-haves for any hobbyists who want to make their collection look the best. You can always use more so this is an easy win for gift givers.
- Terrain, basing and markers: Even the most invested hobbyist can always use more of these. The “oh look at this, isn’t it great!” may actually work!
- Gaming aids: If I only had this laser light I would be able to hang all of the pictures straight on the wall!